We perform electroplating of the following components:
- furniture accessories and components, wire products (grill gratings, refrigerator and oven shelves), radiators, bathroom and sanitary fixtures, lighting components, decorative products, etc.
Galvanization processes are performed on the following technical lines:
Hanger line I (stationary)
- covering parts with maximum dimensions of 350x900x3000 mm,
- process cycle: preliminary preparations, cyano-alkaic copper plating, acidic copper plating,
bright or satin nickel plating, chrome plating (including satin chrome) or brass plating with passivation.
Hanger line II (zinc)
- covering parts with maximum dimensions of 350x900x2500 mm
- process cycle: preliminary preparations, cyano-alkaic zinc plating with blue passivation.
- process cycle: preliminary preparations, cyano-alkaic copper plating, nickel plating,
brass plating and cyano-alkaic zinc plating with blue passivation.
Sewage neutralization facility
- modernization partially financed by The National Fund for Environmental Protection and Water Management.
We've recently started construction of an additional modern hanger line for zinc plating, capable of handling larger items than the existing
The galvanic plant has its own grinding shop, paint shop and chemical laboratory, allowing processes to be monitored at every stage of production.